
There is now a Tropical Storm Gamma! ( Ace rejoices) As of 3 pm it had earned its title. The government of Belize as issued a Tropical Storm Watch. Government of Honduras as issued a Tropical Storm Warning. And the government of Mexico has issued a Tropical Storm Watch for the east coast for the Yucatan peninsula. It's winds are 40 mph and moving at 5 mph. It is possible that this storm could hit Florida as a Tropical Storm. This is so cool I'm having a hard time writing I'm so happy! Folks, Gamma is here!!

2 comments:
Haha, Ace. You SOOOO did not post that at 4:35! I beat you, fair and square! :P
Hurricane season offically ends at the end of the month, right?
Your mean! I did do that at 4:35 so there. You did beat me but that was beyond fair.
Yes the season as 12 more days, not that I'm counting or anything.
Post a Comment