Last night was a very busy night. In Indiana, and Kentucky there were tornados. They are not sure how big it was, they have to look at the damage more to get a better idea. At least 15 people have been killed by the storms last night. The tornado came at an unusual time of the day. Tornados usually touch down in the late afternoon, early evening hours but these tornados touch downed they think around 2 am. Hopefully they find out how big it is soon. I'm guessing at lest an F3.
On a local note. I had fun watching the storms last night. The rain was coming down so hard it sounded like hail coming down. Unfortunately it was not hail but it was cool anyway. There was a very loud clap of thunder I am told(I was taking a cat nap and I slept through it) and after that the TV's were acting weird. Everybody was purple or blue. Its all fixed now but it was cool. I still have to see how much rain we got but I'm waiting till I'm sure the rain is done.
Update. The grand total of rain in my backyard was 2 1/2 inches! From what I can remember that's more rain than we've had within less than 24 hours all this summer. If you see above I guessed the Kentucky, Indiana tornado would be at least an F3. Well there saying it was most likely a F3. I think it's awful what happened but I am so happy my guess was right.
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Grace - my tv was completely fried! Cool, huh?
Hey Grace- my tv wasn't! Cool, huh?
Post a Comment