Today has been a very active day weather wise. There have been over two dozen tornados reported in the Ohio and Tennessee. There may have been more in other states like the lower Mississippi valley but I'm not clear about that right now. We are under a Wind Advisory from 10 pm tonight till 12 pm tomorrow. There is a slight, and I mean slight chance of severe weather tonight but by Detroit they are under a Tornado Watch right now. But to my understanding we will still get some storms tonight. WZZM13 has the temp going up to 54 tonight but tomorrow temp going down to 34. So it will be nice for a while but not for long. Tomorrow we will be getting snow! 1-3 inches is what they are saying. But don't worry all of you who hate snow, it will melt. The ground is to warm to let snow stay on the ground to long. It will be staying in the upper 30's to low 40's the rest of this week and it looks like into next week to.
There is Tropical Depression 27! Which might be called Tropical Storm Gamma by tomorrow. They think it will become a hurricane this week as it moves into warmer waters. As I told the TDI director( who beat me about reporting this storm. Grrrr) I said it looks like it is taking the path of Beta. Well I looked this evening and it looks like it will take a turn. It is currently at 35 mph and is moving west at 13 mph. If you want to see a track go to the National Hurricne Center.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment