Thursday, November 03, 2005
Welcome
Welcome to Ace's Place! I welcome all who will read this blog and hope that you will enjoy it. I wish to state my grateful thanks to my eldest brother who helped set this blog up. In this blog you will see things written about the weather, and all random things that I can think of. But have no fear. I will not talk about the weather all the time, just half the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Welcome aboard, Grace!
Welcome!!
Welcome, Grace! Glad you started blogging! ^_^
Grace! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogdom! Hopefully there will be much horrible, nasty weather for you to blog about. =)
Cool blog, dear! I can't wait to read more!
Ooo! I get to link another Jurries!!!!
Congrats!
If only we'd had this as a source of news and information during the late hurricane season... have they gone into Greek yet?
Thank you for alll the welcomings. Yes,
they have gone into the Greek alphabet.
There has been Alpha,and Beta. A record
making year!!!
Post a Comment