
I would like to thank Janna for guessing in my guessing game. Even though you tried to cheat
by looking it up on the internet. Cheaters never prosper. You could not find it so you had to guess. ( Can you tell I'm having fun with you here) So now I have to tell you if you were right or wrong. Well Janna you get the satisfaction of knowing that your answer was......Right! Congratulations.
For those who didn't read her guess a tornado with wind speed up to 300 mph in an empty field
were there are no houses or buildings will make very little to no damage. Now that was fun wasn't it?

3 comments:
That is one funky torando you got pictured there. Did you here that they're still calling for another highly-destructive hurricane season this year? Poor people can't catch a break.
But rich people CAN catch a break! (sorry)
That is such a weird tornado, how it's pretty much the same width all around.
Really?????? I was right??????
NO WAY!!!
I did try to cheat, this is true, but had given up and decided to guess something that I thought was complete nonsense! You mean that was correct? Wow.
Post a Comment