Alright I'm about a month late in reporting this. The government has changed the Fujita scale. (John I"m sorry I didn't believe you about this) It won't officially go over to the new system till 2007. In a way it's really annoying because I'll have to memorize the new system but then again there will be more F5s. That is pretty cool if you think about it. Here is a report about it. Be sure to look at the "Gallery of Tornado photos" it's really cool.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
They Changed It
Alright I'm about a month late in reporting this. The government has changed the Fujita scale. (John I"m sorry I didn't believe you about this) It won't officially go over to the new system till 2007. In a way it's really annoying because I'll have to memorize the new system but then again there will be more F5s. That is pretty cool if you think about it. Here is a report about it. Be sure to look at the "Gallery of Tornado photos" it's really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're forgiven, but don't ever doubt me again. Bad things happen when people doubt me.
Post a Comment