Friday, April 28, 2006

So Long

Last night was the big test for drivers training. Well I was stressing out a little. I was so worried that I would fail or almost make it. Well as I got about quarter of the way done I relized
that this was really no harder than the other tests. So I started to clam down but when I handed it back to my teacher I got all nervous again. Well thankfully I had to wait only a few minutes. She called each of us up one by one and when she called me I went up, she gave the test back to me and said " Good job honey" . I smiled, walked back to the table and looked. I could not believe my eyes. I got a 98! I had to look at it again. There it was agian. I still have one more drive but then I'm done!

1 comment:

John Jurries said...

Congratulations Grace! I told you it'd be easy!