Sunday, June 11, 2006

First Tropical Storm in Atlantic

Tropical Storm Alberto is the first storm for this years Atlantic season. It is in the Gulf of Mexico
at the moment and will hit Flordia sometime on Tuesday. It's wind are at 45 mph and moveing at 9 mph. Over 20 inches of rain fell from this storm yesterday. Rain is really what Flordia needs right now. Click on the link for some Public Advisorys and paths this storm might make.
National Hurricane Center. Accu Weather.

4 comments:

John Jurries said...

Grace, it occurs to me that we still need to find a time to watch the rest of 10.5. Maybe this weekend?

Grace said...

Cool. I can't wait to see how they save the world

Charles Jurries said...

Hey, wasn't this year's tropical season supposed to be as apocalyptic as last year? As far as the season starting as early as it did last year, they got it WRROOOONNNNGGGG....

Charles Jurries said...

Time to update, soul sistah. (I can actually say that, dontcha know.)

We're now up to Tropical Storm Beryl. (About that name... Were all the good "B" names taken up, I wonder?)