Tropical Depression 4! Finally. Wind speed is at 35 mph and it is moving at 17 mph. It will most likely get the name Debby in the next day or so. The National Hurricane Center has this storm becoming a hurricane. Bill Stephen does not think this storm will hit the U.S but the way the track looks it's making a bee line for New England.
On a somewhat different note I was surfing the internet the other day a found a 16 second Muppet clip of Beaker, Animal, and the Swedish Chief singing Danny Boy. It only plays the end of the song bur it's still really cool.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heh. The Muppets rock.
Hey, you updated your template. Minor tech changes, sure, but it's nice.
Thanks. I'm thinking of doing a bigger change but I have not decided yet
Post a Comment