I am about to share with you one of the terrifying moments in my life , even though it never happened. I was sound asleep when I heard this noise in the hall. I didn't think it was anything but
it kept coming. They where heavy footsteps. They sounded so sneaky that I started to really tense
up. I was really hoping this person wasn't going to come into my room but just in case I pretended
to be asleep. The footsteps stopped, my door opened. By that time I was really scared. I felt this persons breath on my neck, I was sure I was going to die. Then he whispered in my ear " You will
become a baptist." Then he left. I was so frighted and relieved that I wanted to scream but before
I could I woke up. I was really tense and sweaty when I woke up but I was sure glad it wasn't real.............or was it? Anyway, that was the weirdest nightmare I ever had.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gotta give the Baptists points for finding inventive new ways to swell their ranks, at any rate.
Post a Comment