Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Many Things I Wish to Say I Say to You

It has come to my attention that some people do not know what a wedge tornado is. Which seems pretty silly. It seems like you could figure that out by yourself. If you want to see some cool tornado video click here. The one you'll want was taken April 21. It is rather long so here is a shorter video. You will want to go to the video taken on April 23.
On another note Dad took me driving the other day and I think I'm getting use to all the curves west Michigan has. I made my first Michigan turn and drove the curves of Leonard street by Lamont. The only thing I didn't like about it was going over 40 mph. I like going between 25 and 30.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Tch. Doesn't look like a wall to me.