Saturday, June 02, 2007

All Things Good

Last night we went to Festival. It was really fun except for the heat. The best part was when Dad bought us waffle cones. They are so good. The really fun part is that in the past when I have had a waffle cone at Festival they always break the first cone so I get a double layer of waffle. It happened again this year and I was really happy until I got towards the end of the cone. They forgot to take the paper off the first cone!!!! It made me sad. ( only for 30 seconds, then I really didn't care)
On another note there is Tropical Storm Barry. It formed on the first day of hurricane season for the Atlantic ( that would be yesterday for those who don't pay attention to these important things) It won't become a hurricane but it is bringing much needed rain to Florida and Georgia.

No comments: