Monday, July 09, 2007
Rantings
So I went with Janna this morning to Meijer. She had one cart for the food and I had one to push Stuart in. It was really busy and of course everyone wants to get in everyone's way. Janna crossed from an isle to the dairy and I was following her when an old lady cut me off. She didn't find anything wrong with it of course. So I had to let her pass then everyone started crossing and the first fraction of a second I got a chance to cross over this lady behind me says " excuse me" in the way like when the light just turned green and people behind you don't think your moving fast as you could and start honking. Why can't people in stores treat the isles like the road. Well I guess that wouldn't make it much better with the way some people drive. People. Gahhhhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment