Thursday, October 25, 2007

That's Disgusting

A couple of months ago Mom got the complete series of "Christy ". Betsy and I have been trying to watch an episode once a week. Well a couple of weeks ago we saw an episode I can safely say we wish we will never see again. It mainly circled around David. (we should have taken the hint) Apparently he was having troubles the the residents of the mountain and thought that he should just leave and go home to cry. Christy got all mad at him because.....well it doesn't take much to get Christy mad when you think about it. I was enjoying it then he had to go and do it. First off he wore a oatmeal color sweater that was 4x his size. That is forgivable but the second part isn't. He sang!!! It was awful. I wish I never heard it. I wish he decided to go then we would have to watch Doctor MacNeill all the time.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Man, that's a blast from the past. I remember when Lavar Burton joined the show, and we all thought it was cool that the Reading Rainbow dude was on.

Grace said...

Lavar Burton was just as cool as Dr. Mac Neill