So I noticed that I had only done one post in this entire month. Which is really kind of sad. All well. I built a bridge and I'm sure all of you can to.
Nothing has been going on really. I've been working. It's going really well so far. I don't think everyone hates me yet and I've only broken one dish!! I work tonight and I'm really hoping I get an early out.
Last night I went on a scavenger hunt with the youth group at church. It was really fun. There were three groups and each group started off with a pencil and you had to trade things with strangers for something bigger or better. The biggest thing my group got was a mini- refrigerator.
Other groups got a table and four chairs and another got a toilet, shopping chart, and a parking cone.
When we where all done we went to one of our leaders house. He has a swimming pool in his basement. That's all I got to say on that. Use your imaginations.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment