As of October 1, 2007 the National Weather Service will change the warning system. Instead of Tornado Warning, Kent County it will be Tornado Warning Wyoming or something like that. I think their going to pick out landmarks instead of cities . Watches will still be posted for county's.
Now I will be among the first to say that this is a great idea but are they trying to make sure I don't have fun anymore. Before when ( OK it was a rare occasion anyway) Kent County got a Tornado Warning I would run outside thinking how cool it is and finding out later it was in Caledonia or some such place but not be to disappointed. But honestly, how many times are you going to see Tornado Warning: Grandville. Stupid bubble. I'm very bitter about this. Why is it that Grandville gets the bubble and not some other place. Wait, I know why. It's because our mayor
pays the weather service to put the bubble around us. Hmmmm. I'm thinking I should sue.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment