Friday, February 02, 2007

A Day at WOODTV8

As a form of a Birthday present Dad and Mom got me autograph pictures of some of the meteorologist at WOODTV8. Terri DeBoer was really excited about me loving weather that she invited me to come and take a tour of the weather office and watch the noon newscast. It was a good day to go because they were busy with all the snow so we could watch them work. We brought brownies because they wanted birthday cake but their wasn't any leftovers.
Matt Kirkwood was there as well because of all the snow. ( I don't think they thought we were going to get as much as we did)
The weather office is in a different room than when they are in front of the radar. So they do a lot of walking.
See I took a picture of a green screen! Not the one they use in air though.
( Gah. Blogger is being stupid. I'll post the rest of the pictures later.)


1 comment:

Charles Jurries said...

Really, really cool, Grace! :)