Thursday, February 15, 2007

I never feel more OCD than I all ready am than at the library. All the books in some sort of order but doesn't look good at all. All the series mixed up. Instead of finding books I find myself fixing all these books. Now big library's like the Grand Rapids Main I can understand them not being able to stay on top it but the one I go to a lot is not very big and is a mess. Can it be that hard to put things in alphabetical order and line the series up to when they came out like 1 2 3 4 5 not 5 1 2 4 3. It drives me nuts!

6 comments:

Mrs. P said...

You met the great Matts Kirkswood? I remember when he started and we all thought it was so hilarious that he couldn't pronounce his own name.

Joy said...

Vote for Pedro.

Anonymous said...

Pedro can make all your wildest dreams come true.

Anonymous said...

The above comment is me by the by. I just felt like doing something weird.

Joy said...

You go, baby girl!

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Wow! I only saw Suzanne from a distance, at hobby lobby!

I understand about the library...