Friday, February 23, 2007

So last night Mom and I went to SkyWarn Training 2007. It was really fun. We are now official spotters. Almost all the meteorologists from the TV stations were there. From channel 8 Craig James, Terri DeBoer, and Matt Kirkwood were there. From channel 5 Peter Chan was there. From channel 13 George Lesson and Joe Kopecek ( in the middle of the above picture) George Lesson sat right in front of me. He was eating cookies from a plastic bag.
This weekend we are going to get a huge storm. Well we won't get the huge part but we're still getting a storm. We could get over a half foot of snow with some freezing rain. The only problem with this is that I'm not going to be here to see it! Later this afternoon I'm leaving to go on a retreat with the Youth Group from church and I won't get back till late afternoon Sunday. So I need you to tell me all the cool stuff that's happening while I have fun learning how to snowshoe up north. Please!!!!!! I really can't wait to get more snow on the ground and I want to know how much has fallen in different places. Well have fun with the weather.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Y'know, I still think that they're just getting overly geeked for a storm this weekend because of what we had a while back. But time will tell.