
This drift is what greeted many of the Jurries on Saturday morning. I came out later that morning before it got shoveled and found out it was 28 inches high.


This drift got up to 33 inches which is pretty cool. The actually amount of snow we got was 9 inches. The snow piles along our driveway are now taller than I am. ( which I know doesn't take much. ha ha)

You may be pleased to hear that next week our temperatures could get in the upper 40s to low 50s. This will last for about a week than it will be cold for another couple of days than it will be warm again. By the way. It sounds like it's going to be a rather warm summer. We sure could use one of those. Not!
1 comment:
Somebody needs to update. Oh wait, that's me.
Post a Comment