Monday, September 10, 2007

The Dream


Last week I had a really fun dream. Dad and Mom had gone out somewhere ( I don't know where) the guys where upstairs but I was the one watching everything and making sure people were not going to kill each other. There was this really weird storm system coming off the lake. I was doing different things when Grandpa Bosscher called. Which I thought was odd because 9 out of 10 times he doesn't call at night. So I was talking to him while I was looking outside and I saw a tornado touch down about a mile or so away. I hung up on Grandpa ( I'm sure I said I'd call him back or something) I got James, Betsy, and Harrison and took them to the basement. Sorry to M.J, John, and Charlie but I figured with the noise you might figure out to come down on your own so I didn't warn you. (Yep. I am just that mean) I only regret not having more time to look at the tornado.

After the tornado past all of us but the younger ones went outside to see what damage was done. Right by the garage door was the top part of a telephone pole with live wires. Which we found curious because we still had power. While all the observing of damage was going on it started to snow. Really hard. We got over 6 inches in less than in hour. We had to stay outside to warn Dad and Mom not to run over those live wires.

Cliffhanger. Did Dad and Mom run over the wires? Did I ever call Grandpa back? These are the questions we may ask but never know the answer to.

1 comment:

John Jurries said...

Thanks for dooming me. After all I've done for you.